The Administrative Assistant provides support to managers and staff, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative actions.
- Welcome and greet visitors, ensuring that the reception desk is staffed and phone is answered professionally
- Directing calls appropriately and professionally
- Arrange for and take client payments and document accordingly
- Assist with Accounts Receivable collections as required and maintain documentation of all collection attempts
- Maintain all office supplies including stationary, paper, etc.
- Respond to telephone, in-person and email enquiries and follow through to ensure enquires are properly addressed
- Efficient and timely management of mail runs and courier coordination
- Meeting facilitator for company seminars and meetings
- Housekeeping to ensure the tidiness of the main entrance, client washroom, boardroom, and kitchen including identifying and helping address repair needs
- Provide general support to all teams and staff on miscellaneous items such as formatting documents, scheduling, coordinating travel arrangements, and responding to client enquiries