Imaging Team Lead
Hybrid Remote & In-Office
The Imaging Team Lead [ITL] has the primary responsibility to oversee the acquisition of LIDAR and imagery data, analyze the data, develop an efficient workflow and produce high-quality geospatial products including the enhancement of pre-existing IBW products. Additionally, the team will be responsible for continually researching and assessing new related technologies to ensure that IBW becomes and remains a leader in the industry.
Ultimately, the role of the Imaging Team Lead will elevate and improve the skill level of the entire Imaging Team, providing an opportunity for growth and development for the entire Imaging Team.
Reporting: The Imaging Team Lead will report directly to the Production Manager.
- Responsible in defining metrics for purposes of evaluating the Imaging Team
- Responsible for the development of new strategies and techniques to create more team efficiency while maintaining quality
- Responsible for making sure that the Imaging Team has clear, 2-way communication with all teams with connecting responsibilities
- Responsible for making sure that the Imaging Team has clear direction and support for all actions, including: technical, processes, equipment, personnel, training, etc.
- Responsible for staffing the Imaging Team with members that have Core Value fit
- Reporting Manager for all members of the Imaging Team
- Lead regular bi-weekly team meetings for the development of the team
- Must ensure that review of all imaging assignments are completed to ensure they are properly prepared and the scope of work is clear for the Imaging Team
- Must ensure that review of all imaging assignments are completed to ensure they are properly scheduled for the right team members
- Responsible for ensuring that imaging actions are assigned for efficiency
- Must ensure that a briefing of all files is completed with the Imaging Team to ensure understanding of scope of work prior to production work
- Must ensure that a debriefing of all files is completed with the Imaging Team once the work is completed to ensure scope of work was performed, the IBW standards are met and the work accurately reflects what was required
- Develop best practices including developing and improving the imaging workflow through Research & Development initiatives
- Ensure the imaging workflow is defined and clearly implemented to help streamline Imaging Team efficiencies
- Responsible for tools and equipment purchases to ensure that all imaging staff have the tools & equipment required to complete their work efficiently
- Identify areas of the Imaging Team strengths and weaknesses, resulting in recommended training topics and courses